strange errors to me

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Sat May 11 13:23:12 CDT 2002

Hello,

Ok, I have been able to get the debugger started and it is now
running, but I am a little unclear as to how I should get the
information that you, or the group, might need to see what the
problem is.

I am a little new to this part of the Wine development so please bare
with me as I learn more.

The last part of the debug information says:
Unhandled exception: 0eedfade in vm86 code (bffffc14:400000).
In vm86 mode.
Symbol h_error is invalid
Symbol __strtol_internal is invalid
0xfc14:0x400000: scasw  %es:(%di)