strange errors to me

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Sat May 11 13:29:03 CDT 2002

On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 07:56:15PM +0200, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> put a drive for /usr, it will leave many error
> messages.
> couldn't we put one in the sample config file ?

I don't feel too comfortable with this, but I haven't been to happy
with the current "solution" of mixing wine executables with linux
executables either (I just failed to voice my discomfort then).
IMHO, the proper solution would be a directory dedicated to such
binaries/scripts and the assignment of a drive letter in the
config file as well as an addtion to the path statement.

   Ciao
             Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer at loplof.de>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know