shortcuts doesn't work under wcmd

Insyde insyde at insyde.com.br
Mon May 13 12:44:37 CDT 2002

Hi,
I have a system that's working ok except for
one more thing (Property sheet is under tests
since Guy sends a patch): It execute an external
.pif file. I've noticed that it doesn't work, old stuff,
but it still works under win2k.
It's used to call a bat.
I've compiled wcmd to substitutes cmd as it is a link to
a .bat file. I made as a test 3 .bat (1.bat, 2.bat and 3.bat)
1 calls 2
2 calls 3
3 prints "DONE!", pause
if i execute $wcmd /c 1 it works just the same as win/dos
I have a 123.pif that is a link to 1.bat. I execute:
$wcmd /c 123.pif
wcmd prints: invalid executable.
What could it be? Wasn't .pif support implemented?
If not, will it?
Thanks,
Ricardo.