Registry problem

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Oct 9 11:32:12 CDT 2002

>>>>> "steve" == steve lustbader <steve.lustbader at philips.com> writes:

    steve> I tried the cvs source from October 7, and the problem doesn't
    steve> occur (although winamp does crash with an unimplemented MSVCRT
    steve> function when I try to run it).

As workaround, use native mscvrt. It seems that the missing function has
been implemented in the meantime, otherwise tell what function is
unimplemented.

    steve>                       steve.lustbader+FromInterNet@ philips.com

And Steve, please quote in a sensible way, not by attaching everything in
the thread to the botton without appropriate quoting masks. Probably
deleting parts you don't relate to is a good idea too.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de