[Controversial] Developper only CVS sandbox

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Wed Sep 25 16:28:33 CDT 2002

> Next time, add something about an automatic indentation program, or
> which text editor should be mandatory to hack on Wine. That'll do the
> trick :)

Ah yes... TAB sucks, four spaces rules ! (is it OK for a flame ?)

> If you hate it, why do you want to use it then? :-)

Well, the problem is that I am spoiled by using ClearCase at work (it's
pretty slow sometimes, but well, it's really powerful to manage parallel
developments, something that would be equivalent to what I propose here).

> What do you mean by "restricted"? Read, or write access?

Read AND write access. See my answer to Dimi's mail for the reason :-)

                           Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/