Wine

Tuch tuch at tuchofevil.com
Tue Apr 1 20:04:18 CST 2003

I recently tried to install wine from src and ran into a problem. when
it prompted me to enter the root password to do a "make install" I did
so, and it proceeded to tell me that I entered an incorrect password. I
tried this several times realizing it is possible to enter the password
incorrectly, but each time gave the same result. Now I know the password
was correct as I am the only user of this box and I installed Slackware
9.0 myself.

As a request of your install app, I am e-mailing you this.

Thanks  Bill