wintab32 (from CrossOver Office)

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Apr 25 03:05:03 CDT 2003

Thanks, I already have some code in the form of libegg, but I suspect
Chris' code might be clearer.

Chris - if you have any tips or could send me that code, it'd be good.
Just remember that if you start getting it to work with Wine, please
drop me a line.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center