FAQ update

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Thu Aug 21 21:20:07 CDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 19:19, Francois Gouget wrote:
> What are the other problems with the generated HTML?

For the docs the hyperlinks would need to be changed.

> Clearly we have the same issue with the documentation but the same
> solution can be applied to both cases. Maybe if you provide the
> requirements someone will volunteer to write a script to post-process
> the generated HTML files or do some DSSL hack to generate the right
> thing from the start?

I don't play with SGML much, but it should be possible to have the SGML
output a modified HTML format, John Sheets did it once for me to have
the SGML output SHTML with the correct includes. If we could get it to
output in my .template format with the correct paths for links, then
everyone would be happy.