Exceptions

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Thu Aug 28 06:36:22 CDT 2003

I'm a bit confused. Clearly SEH *is* implemented in Wine, at least to
some extent, as you can watch exceptions being thrown and caught again
in the traces. I remember some threads talking about how it couldn't be
implemented, but, I've seen __TRY/__EXCEPT code in the Wine source.

What am I missing here?