Conformance tests (resent)

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Tue Aug 26 15:49:53 CDT 2003

Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:

> You suggested a script to generate a zip file
> automatically. I have a couple of trivial scripts that
> should do 90% of the job.
>
>  * zipmsvctests

Exactly what I envisioned.  What do you think about putting
it into the Wine CVS tree so that anyone compiling the tests
could use it?  Into tools/ for example?

>  * runtests.bat

Maybe we could do a bit more here, like redirecting the
output into a file and echoing back a counter between the
tests as a kind of "progress bar".  I could probably write a
Perl script to generate the above scripts, but I am not sure
if it is wise to require Perl from the good soul trying to
compile the tests for us.  So maybe we are better including
the results (as well) in the tree.

> All we need is to FIX the BUGS and then it will all be
> trivial to manage.

Golden words!
                                                Feri.