Winelib Program with DLL problem

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Tue Dec 23 09:39:30 CST 2003

"Boaz Harrosh" <boaz at hishome.net> wrote:

> } imports = {
>   {
>     /* foo.dll */
>     "\001\000fnFooC",
>     "\002\000fnFooSTD",
>     0,
> </original foo.dll.spec.c>
>
> change to :
>
> <fixed foo.dll.spec.c>
>     /* foo.dll */
>     "\001\000fnFooC",
>     "\002\000_fnFooSTD at 8",
>     0,
> </fixed foo.dll.spec.c>
>
> than compilation and runtime succeeds.
> So the fault is at winebuild (when doing the Import, since the .def file
> had it right) . Or is there a switch missing?

No, that's not a winebuild problem. You have fixed names directly in the
imports, that means that your dll is broken, i.e. it has decorated (@xx)
API names in the exports.

> I have at hand the most simple dll compiled by VC6 (+sources) and the
> winelib app any one wants to have a look?

Yes, please send it here if it really small, otherwise send it to me directly.
(Comress with 'bzip -9' before sending).

--
Dmitry.