edit control bug

Felipe W Damasio felipewd at elipse.com.br
Thu Feb 6 11:13:33 CST 2003

	Hi,

	I'm porting a software using winelib and found a (at least I think so)
serious bug with the edit control: When you put a lot of text in an
edit control and then begins to backspace them, the app simply seg faults.

	I'm using wine-20030115 but also tried wine-20021031, and both have
this bug.

	Both the source and the executable for test are available here:

	ftp://elipse.com.br/pub/EditControl/about1-src.tar.gz

	ftp://elipse.com.br/pub/EditControl/about1-exe.tar.gz

	Yeah, I stole the example from Petzold's book....so please enter
help->about to see the dialog :)

	Can anyone help with this? Is this a known wine bug?

	I did the usual google search but couldn't fine any reference of this.

	But if is: Is somebody working on it?

	Or will anyone work on this? And can I help?

	Thanks for any help you can give me (please CC me).

Felipe