Is there some test app that reliable crashes?

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Tue Feb 25 15:14:14 CST 2003

I need some app that will produce a crash in order to test winedbg and get
used to it. Does anybody have such an application or can tell me a quick way
how to create one? Except booting to Windows and writing a NULL pointer access
or some such. :)
I installed winedbg according to the winehq instructions but when Agent
crashes and I say Yes to debug it the wineserver and agent is stuck and I have
to kill -9 it. Maybe this is because the output goes to the console window? I
think I read something about console but I have no console as a normal user so
I can't check this.

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)