About Wcmd

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 10:29:26 CDT 2003

Just want to add one thing..

The prompt in DOS is defaulted to $p$g (path with greater than sign at the
end
but can always be changed, even to the current time and date ($t$d)

just try it..

prompt
Makes no prompt

prompt $p
Makes prompt the current path

prompt $t
Makes it current time

prompt $p$g
Makes it DOS default...

So if we want to make wcmd like DOS and Windows Command Prompt, we need to
allow setting prompt like that if we dont already, and should set default
prompt to DOS's default prompt...

Sylvain, how do you make variable content begin with a space in set commands?
 I have never been able to figure that one out...

=====
--
Dustin Navea

Minor Contributor, winehq.com