winegcc and dlls

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Tue Jul 15 20:32:15 CDT 2003

Le mar 15/07/2003 à 21:23, Jonathan Wilson a écrit :
> 1.is anyone working on making winegcc do dlls?

Dimitrie (well, if he isn't, then nobody).

> 2.what is the "hard part" about making winegcc do dlls?

Making sure all mingw's options map (or are discarded) to Unix gcc's.

> and 3.is there something I can do (code-hacking wise) to help with winegcc
> dll support?

Ask Dimitrie. There's probably something, although if you don't mind
looking in Makefiles, you can probably extract a method from
dlls/Makefile* using regular gcc rather than winegcc.

Vincent