Visual Sourcesafe works much better than last year...

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Jul 22 20:25:08 CDT 2003

Last time I tried running Microsoft Visual Sourcesafe's
gui tools under Wine (six months or a year ago), it had
Z-ordering and/or visibility problems, and was only partially
usable.  Now those problems are all gone, and ssexp.exe is
from what I can tell quite functional (if bloody slow
over smbfs).  It still doesn't update the journal with your
changes, so the ss admin will think you're sneaking in
changes by magic, but progress is progress.  Kudos!
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com