Resend - Split Ole Win16/32

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Sun Jun 8 21:46:10 CDT 2003

On Sunday 08 June 2003 08:10 pm, Steven Edwards wrote:
> I didnt want this one to get lost in the vacation =)
>
> Thanks
> Steven
>
> Changelog: Separate Win16 and Win32 support in Ole32

since you seem to have a handle on the 16/32 BS, Steven, maybe you or some
other kind observer can help me out with my cabinet.dll work.  Apparently,
cabinet.dll supports the same API as 16-bit and 32-bit interfaces... I was
wondering, do you know what, if anything, I need to do to support the 16-bit
versions of these API's in dlls/cabinet?

I would just ignore the issue, but since installers (the primary consumers of
cabinet.dll, of course), even for 32-bit proggies, seem to be 16 bit
sometimes, I guess the issue may crop up from time to time for some unlucky
souls...

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all progress
depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw

gmt