WineHQ redesign - TODO

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Sun Mar 23 05:32:42 CST 2003

On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 12:21:04AM -0500, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> Correct. However, I was referring to new releases of CrossOffice,
> CrossOver Plugin, WineX, etc. Which I hope you agree they fit in
> very nicely.

Some months ago, I proposed that I'd like to see these announcements
on the wine-announce mailing list, but it did look like there was
no real interest.

 Ciao
    Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                            <jmayer at loplof.de>
We are stuck with technology when what we really want ist just stuff that