edit control question

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 14:40:55 CDT 2003

Hello,
I am wanting to adapt the WINE edit control for use in ReactOS and I
dont understand how the edit control gets called by the application. I
have a simple window program that calls the EDIT class and have stubbed
out the exported functions but I dont see or understand how EditWndProc
gets called from the application. When I look at the imports of my edit
control test application this function isnt called but running it I do
get a Window I can type text in. I am still really new to this whole
programming gig so if I looking in the wrong area please point me in the
right direction.

Thanks
Steven