winetests: new addition

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Oct 19 23:21:17 CDT 2003

On October 19, 2003 01:05 pm, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> But here is the reason: I was sure fgets was deprecated.
> For whole bunch of libc input functions this is for possible
> buffer overruns, but not for fgets.  The problem here is
> that you can not tell a NUL in the input stream.

Yes, I know, I don't think it's terribly important here,
feel free to change it if you wish. However, I think we'd
better stick to the standard C functions for file IO, we
might not want to make this program dependent on wine on
Linux (why, I don't know :)).

> Have you got an idea why your patch has not been committed?

Not really. Maybe because I haven't solved the cross compilation
problem... Alexandre was rather busy with the DLL separation
work, I didn't want to bother him with this stuff. But now that
he finished... <g>

--
Dimi.