Using limits.h

Robert Shearman R.J.Shearman at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Sep 9 10:18:16 CDT 2003

Should I just use the constant that LONG_LONG_MAX equates to and put this
into the source file then? Is this portable (i.e. is long long 64bits on all
platforms) ?

On another note, how would you feel to adding a new debugging function (say
debugstr_lld) to print out the decimal value of long longs?

Rob