compiling mfc

Deji Akinyemi doakinyemi at netscape.net
Thu Sep 11 21:16:18 CDT 2003

Hi! Does anyone have a set of directives on how one goes about
generating an MFC library for winelib from the sources?

I just started the process, and got pass the mfc/atl configuration
hic-ups. Now I am trying to get things to compile and that is another
story. I am presently getting an error while compiling that atl that  goes:

             LD_LIBRARY_PATH=":$LD_LIBRARY_PATH" /usr/bin/wrc   -I.
-I/usr/local/include/wine/windows -o atl.res atl.rc
            atl.rc:54:58: Error: Cannot open file atl.tlb
            make: *** [atl.res] Error 1

from
             http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-users/2001/03/0301.html
I am inferring that atl.tlb may not be needed. I may be wrong. It
appears that it is going to be a very long series of trial and error.
I've looked for information to help but it has been very scanty.

Is there a script or Makefile that automates this process?

At this point any information helps. Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Deji.