Hang when the apps used editmask object

Hengga hengga at luckytex.com
Thu Sep 25 02:05:05 CDT 2003

Hi..,

I got applications running well on windows environment, but when I run it with wine running on Linux the applications stop/hangs.

I check the programs and when I removed the editmask object, the program could run (not hang).
What's wrong with it?

I tested it with wine 20030911 and 20030813.tar.gz
FYI, we develop the programs with PowerBuilder.

I debug the program when running it with wine and found the error message is (with editmask object):
fixme:file:DeviceIoControl Unimplemented control 256 for VxD device NWLINK

Could someone tell me what's should I do know?
Thanks in advance.

Hengga