dlls/kernel/console.c::SetConsoleCtrlHandler() cleanup/fixup

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Apr 17 10:49:50 CDT 2004

On April 17, 2004 10:47 am, Jakob Eriksson wrote:
> Is everything else, the Windows service and so on already done?

I think so. Here is the current workflow and status:

1. Tester downloads winrash.exe installer and runs it (one time only)
	Chris Morgan / [IN PROGRESS]
2. Cron job builds winetest.exe and publishes it on WineHQ
	Paul Miller / [IN PROGRESS]
3. winrash service runs, polls WineHQ for updated info
	Chris Morgan [DONE]
4. A CGI processes the request, and returns appropriate instructions
	Brian Vincent [DONE]
5. winetest.exe is run by winrash to execute tests and submit results
	Ferenc Wagner [DONE]
6. Results are interpreted on WineHQ and a page is generated
	Ferenc Wagner [DONE]
7. An index page is adjusted to include the newly generated page
	TBD [TODO]
8. Everything starts over again at (2).

Now, (8) is not essential for testing, without it we can just go directly
to the generated page. Again (1) is just nice to have for end users, we
can test without it. We are however blocking at (2) ATM, and I'm not sure
what the latest situation is.

BTW, if you guys find any inaccuracies in my status, please feel free to
correct me.

--
Dimi.