project David?

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Thu Apr 22 13:11:50 CDT 2004

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:08:11 +0200, Rein Klazes wrote:
> Somehow, we are doing something far to complicated:

Yeah, we're actually solving the problem instead of scamming investors out
of their cash - or was I the only one who watched Hustle ?

Of course it's possible that they found some amazing way of hosting the NT
kernel as a Linux kernel module, lifted the Wine x11drv and can now boot
NT straight into Linux in an amusing twist on the CoLinux theme ..... but
I doubt it ;)

thanks -mike