More winecfg todos

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Sun Aug 15 10:49:55 CDT 2004

I guess so - please send this patch to me ASAP as I was planning on
hacking winecfg a bit next week (dunno if I'll have time but ...) so it'd
be nice if I could work from latest sources.

I'm not really convinced that being able to configure these paths is a
useful thing but I guess if people want to use a real Windows drive it may
be handy.

thanks -mike