Acknowledgment page

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Feb 10 07:47:16 CST 2004

On February 10, 2004 01:07 am, Tom wrote:
> All feedback is most welcome!

For the Acknowledgments page I think we need:
  - A section for business that donated significant code to Wine
  - People that donated money
  - Major code contributors (as you already mentioned)

(Note: this is not necessarily the order we need to present
them on the page. I was thinking that starting with the
smaller lists on the top will make the page easier to read).

As you say, we should like to both the AUTHORS file, and the
Who's Who page, so people reading this page get a complete view.

--
Dimi.