Will DCOM98 be pulled?

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Mon Jan 5 08:39:42 CST 2004

It has been on my to do list for a while. I'm glad someone will beat me
to it.

While at typelib.c in member TLB_ReadTypeLib

Note that only IMAGE_DOS_SIGNATURE is supported for native DLLS.
Support most be for builtin DLLs as well. I'm not sure what the
signature is.
Than it goes on to do LoadLibraryExW( ...LOAD_LIBRARY_AS_DATAFILE ) and
FindResourceA / LoadResource. This should all work for builtin DLLS as
well, so there should be no problems. Just the check.

If you do that, and widl can make typlibs, we could embed them in .RC
files Just like on MSVC.