winecfg: a patch to review

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Jan 17 11:04:08 CST 2004

On January 17, 2004 08:09 am, Mike Hearn wrote:
> Don't forget the X11DRV settings, in particular:
>
> Desktop
> UseXVidMode/UseXRandR
> XRender vs core fonts

Well, first off, I didn't know these (except for Desktop)
were app-specific. I've marked them so now. However, they
are not winecfg options, there are listed as regedit-only
options in my list, so I don't think we should worry about
them for now.

Attached please find my latest version of the options.html
list. This list needs to be kept up to date. Truth be told,
it's hard to do so when it sits on my machine. It needs to
be integrated into WineHQ. Maybe under Status? (I'll send
a patch soon).

But the main idea is that we've already discussed these
things, and the conclusions of those discussions were
distilled into this document. Let's work off of it, and
try to keep it current.

--
Dimi.