DPA_Create/Search may be missing

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Jan 18 18:17:09 CST 2004

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:
>
> > Or is there a way to keep the static ordinal import and still have
> > something that compiles with MSVC?
>
> Yes, you just need an MSVC version that has a correct import lib (or
> copy the import lib from somewhere).

The link fails with both the Visual C++ 6 import library, and the one
from the very latest Microsoft SDK (downloaded this week). So I'm not
sure such a 'correct' import lib exists.

But I must be missing something: if the function is exported by ordinal
only, how is the linker supposed to know that 328 is DPA_Create?

    Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?