winpos.c & module.c - minor ms-windows compatibility

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Wed Mar 24 00:33:33 CST 2004

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

>On March 23, 2004 2:46 am, Boaz Harrosh wrote:
>

>>Probably in the version I was working on, when this fix was done, There
>>was something Screwy with the exceptions and the kernel code did not
>>catch them. But now it does and returns a proper error.
>>

>But if that's the case, why is the test marked as todo_wine:
>
>+       todo_wine
>+    {
>+               void* pProc = GetProcAddress((void*) 0x117 ,"NotARealFunc" ) ;
>+               int err = GetLastError() ;
>+           ok(pProc==NULL, "GetProcAdress copes with BAD HModule error is %d\n",err);
>+           printf( "GetProcAdress copes with BAD HModule error is %d\n",err);
>+       }

I don't think there is a point in submitting this test. I Just sent it
because it was there. and thought may be you wanted to have a look.
The test does pass with or with out the todo.

If on the subject. I have a question:
What to do with testes that throw an exception ("fly") but don't do so
on ms-windows? leaving that in, would stop the test application, and all
tests after that would not preform. I did have a couple of cases like that.