Fix various function prototypes

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Sat Oct 16 22:24:19 CDT 2004

Le sam 16/10/2004 à 23:17, Dmitry Timoshkov a écrit :
> "Vincent Béron" <vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca> wrote:
>
> > SHCoCreateInstance returns void, not HRESULT.
>
> According to Platform SDK headers SHCoCreateInstance returns HRESULT.

MSDN says it's void
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/reference/functions/shcocreateinstance.asp

I don't have latest PSDK.

This will need to be investigated some more (although I'm leaning
towards HRESULT).

> P.S.
> Do you compile Wine with _WIN64 defined on Alpha? That would be really
> cool to see that going, clean our headers and fix all warnings caused
> by 32 bit pointer assumptions.

I have a patch coming (it's one of the others I have tonight) which does
just that.

And there's lots of warnings, lots of them...

Vincent