Broken cross-build, again.

Jacek Caban jack at itma.pwr.wroc.pl
Thu Apr 14 14:41:11 CDT 2005

Saulius Krasuckas wrote:

>* On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Jacek Caban wrote:
>

>>Saulius Krasuckas wrote:
>>

>>>Is someone working on any atoi() implementation to use it in Winetest now?
>>>

>>Here you have:
>>

>It not me who doesn't have it.  It's a question: is anyone prepared patch
>to solve this problem.  Just some etiquette, right?

Ok, sorry, it wasn't a good answer. I don't think anyone is working
on this as I didn't see any patch on wine-patches.

>And the second question is: should it go to the "include/wine/test.h" or
>some separate header like a "include/wine/strings.h".

wine/test.h doesn't seems to me to be a good place for it. Also,
as it's used only in tests, wine/strings.h doesn't need this. I think
the best place is the source of the test.

>>int atoi(char* buf)
>>{
>>    int ret = 0;
>>    char *c = buf;

>>        c++;
>>
>>    while(*c) {

>>}
>>

>BTW, Jacek, your implementation lacks ability to skip leading white-spaces
>which isn't a case for __atoi64() and StrToInt()  already implemented by
>Wine. ;-P

Yeah, you're right. It was just a half-minute exercise:)

Jacek