wglGetPixelFormatAttribivARB unexpected RenderType(100)

Toan T Nguyen nguyenthetoan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:53:59 CST 2005

Hi, thanks for the clarification. Everything is fine then. Thank you
for the patch.

BTW, do you know how to improve OpenGL performance in wine? I get
about 10-30% drop in FPS compared to the Windows version (the card is
overclocked about 10% both in CPU and memory frequencies in windows,
so that might explains some of the performance drop). I set UseDGA to
Y in "wine regedit" but that doesn't seem to help at all.

Thanks again,
Toan