DCE 1.2.2 released under LGPL license (strategically important for Wine)

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Tue Jan 18 15:34:22 CST 2005

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

>On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 01:51:34PM -0600, Robert Shearman wrote:
>

> so - the DCOM code is in the ole32 directory, yes?

Pretty much. We don't really have any code using the DCOM interfaces
yet, but we will probably have to soon.

> so, can i ask you - where are the key usage points for widl?
> WIDL is entered into every single Makefile and unfortunately
> there is a .idl.h entry in every Makefile too.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "usage points." We don't have
makefile support for widl client/server code generation yet, but I
wouldn't worry about that for the moment. The only RPC file we really
have in CVS is the DCOM file - the IOXIDReslover and IRemoteActivation
interfaces.
I can send you MIDL generated code for any IDL you send me if you
require it.

Rob