[Fwd: Wine-Wiki.org]

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Thu Jan 27 14:11:58 CST 2005

> I talked to Alexandre on ICR and in the end he said: "Prove to me that we can do
> meaningful regression testing and then we'll see about improving the sheduling"
>
> So it's not just you. :(

Well, I agree with AJ there...

I would not change our release cycle as long as there is no proof that the
'maintainer doing regression testing' system works. If you can prove that at
least x % (x to be determined :-) ) of our maintainers take the time to do a
regression at least for each Wine release, then it will be time to change to
have 'stabler' releases.

If not, why change the system if it won't be used ?

         Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/