redirecting text to standard out

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Fri Mar 25 16:46:08 CST 2005

Thanks for that idea,

I was able to capture some output from Dragon Nat. Speaking using that
idea.

trace:text:DrawTextExW L"New-Paragraph ", -1, [(17,2)-(729,18)] 00000824
trace:text:DrawTextExW Params: iTabLength=0, iLeftMargin=0, iRightMargin=0
trace:text:DrawTextExW L"this text was dictated into NaturallySpeaking for
", -1, [(17,2)-(729,18)] 00000824

there's almost certainly a better way to do this but at least that gives
me a rudementary way of grabbing dictated text in a Linux process.

I could probably pipe it through grep to filter out the actual text from
the rest.

Unless anyone has a better idea ....

Peter

--