Bug 2660

peter at piments.com peter at piments.com
Tue May 24 02:58:04 CDT 2005

Yes this seems to relate to the issue I was having with one of my Delphi
apps under wine.

I had some fancy degraded frames I had added to Tpanel and this sent
recent wine into a infinite redraw situation.

I just modded the source for now and am running it under wine-20041019-r3

I _think_ that it may have worked anyway under that version but I dont
have time to regression test it all now.

It seems the issue is being tackled so this may not be necessary anyway.

The rest of the app works almost flawlessly under wine which is great but
I have a font problem in some dialogues where I had coded an 8pt that was
std on windows but appears not to be in my wine installation.

I will have to track it down.

Once this patch works its way into a wine release I will test the
non-linux version of my software to see if it solves the redraw issue.

regards.

--
Using Opera e-mail on Gentoo Linux