request for Orkut wine forum manager

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Sat Apr 1 02:29:10 CST 2006

Hi all,

If you don't know who I am, please do skip the rest of this paragraph.
As  you well know, I have not been as active on the Wine project as I
wish. Unfortunately, this is not going to change much in the near future :-(

I am currently the manager of the "Wine" forum on Orkut. I just got an
email asking to do some operation (enabling email to members), which
clarified to me that, perhaps, my lack of activity is to the
disadvantage of the community members.

And so, I would like to ask the esteemed members of this list. Is there
anyone here who would like to take this responsibility from me?

Please be sure to CC me on replies.

Thanks,
          Shachar