Missing fonts

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Mon Apr 10 09:33:10 CDT 2006

Huw D M Davies wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 04:01:55PM +0200, Eric Pouech wrote:
>
>>Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
>>
>>>Does 'make test' in dlls/gdi pass as well?
>>>

>>The test fails if you have some other fonts installed.
>

> It shouldn't.  Could you debug what's going on?  We should only be
> running the tests if EnumFonts finds these specific fonts.
basically, what happens:
- if I remove every font related entry from the registry, the test
runs fine
- but it only runs once fine, the second time it fails

what happens is that I have (in c:\windows\fonts) installed the fonts
from an existing windows setup, and those fonts get priority over the
ones coming from wine

IMO, this is a wrong behavior. Wine's own font should get priority over
any other ones.

A+
--
Eric Pouech