Invisible fonts - unimplemented SPI_GETFONTSMOOTHINGTYPE

Vik Kumar vik at zone81.com
Sat Jan 7 20:15:09 CST 2006

Hmm..

Looks strikingly similar to the label issue with Poser I'm looking at.
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2005-December/043615.html
I haven't had a chance to look at it deeper, but I think the issue lies
somewhere in the CreateDIBSection -> DoCopyDIBSection areas.

Would you be so kind to post the gdi+ sample executable somewhere? I'd
like to compare traces and see if we're hitting on the same issue
here.(Tried compiling myself, but VC6 seems to hate the new platform SDK
;-) )

Cheers
Vik