msi: Update the files' target paths as well, because they may have changed if a parent directory is changed

Andrey Turkin pancha at mail.nnov.ru
Wed Jul 5 08:27:17 CDT 2006

James Hawkins wrote:
> On 7/4/06, Andrey Turkin <pancha at mail.nnov.ru> wrote:
>>
>> Hi James,
>>
>> Funny, your patch looks just identical to mine (submitted but rejected
>> by some reason) except for comments :)
>>

> hmm I haven't seen your patch.  If the code is similar, it's probably
> because we both copied and pasted from ACTION_CostFinalize.
Yeah, you and me found have done identical job here. I've been too busy
to send this fix again :(

>> <!-- beware of if () {} else if () {} else if () ... constructs -->
>> By the way, does your patch fixes this issue for TARGETPATH? If yes,
>> then the patch should remove some todo_wine in tests. If no, then do you
>> plan to fix it in another patch? If no, then I will send patch to fix it
>> myself later.
>>

> I'm not sure what you're asking, if it fixes the issue for TARGETPATH.
> I'm guessing you mean TARGETDIR.  The second part of your patch
You right, I've meant TARGETDIR. I've submitted test for this bug in
case of TARGETDIR; that's why I asked you about it.
> should be sent separately, in any case, becuase there are two fixes.
Yes, I guess that's why my patch was rejected.
> As the note for my patch said, this behavior is expected by several
> installers, specifically the Lotus Notes installer, which works after
> the patch.

Ok, so I'll resubmit fix for TARGETDIR later.