Pen Widths, and patch etiquette

Kuba Ober kuba at mareimbrium.org
Wed Jul 12 07:19:08 CDT 2006

On Tuesday 11 July 2006 18:01, Rob Brown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get Protel 99SE working under Wine. It's nearly there, in
> fact it's totally usable, but some slight niggles remain (as can be seen in
> the appDB).

Does it install out of the box, or does it need some Windows components?

Did you use the installer, or copy the installation from a Windows machine?

I have written a unix utility to convert a .ddb to a .zip, if you're
interested let me know and I'll sanitize it a bit and can post it under some
free software license.

Cheers, Kuba