[AppDb] util_show_error_page

Tony Lambregts tony.lambregts at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 08:43:07 CDT 2006

Chris Morgan wrote:
> This is a rename of one function to another, and a move from one file to
> another.
>
> Lets not make this into a project when it can be performed by a simple search
> and replace and verified with a grep of the source code after the change.

Too often I've seen these things combine changes,  The "while I am at
it" patch.
I see that Jonathan did break this up the proper way.

[AppDb] [try2] util_show_error_page
[AppDb] factor exit calls after util_show_error_page

On an different note. None of Jonathan's patches show up in the
archive.  It only shows his PGP signature.

http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2006-June/028079.html

--

Tony Lambregts.