Known issues area on main wiki page

Tom Spear (Dustin Booker, Dustin Navea) speeddymon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 22:28:54 CST 2006

I'm not trying to be a whiner here, but I think enough is enough when it
comes to having to close bugs as a duplicate.  There has to be some
simple solution to cut down on the number of new bugs filed that report
that winecfg crashes when clicking on the audio tab.  I know that the
subject above isn't it, but it is at least a start.  I was about to
create it myself, but my better judgement said I should ask here first.

Can someone please(!) put something on some page that almost everyone
sees saying that if you are having a problem with winecfg crashing when
clicking on the audio tab to check out bug 4051 first? Please!

Thanks

Tom