How are we doing?

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Wed May 31 09:37:03 CDT 2006

On Wed, 31 May 2006 14:57:06 +0200, Hans Leidekker wrote:
> At the same time we should think of exciting new possibilities that an open
> source implementation of the Windows API brings to the table.

At past WineConfs the possibility of reaching out to Windows developers
was raised, by making it easier for Windows guys to use our code. For
instance if they have built their app on an API but need a bugfix or
feature Wine is the obvious candidate but right now we make it hard for
them to do that. We're very Linux/UNIX centric (eg build system ...)

thanks