LPGL functions in Reactos that are stub in Wine

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Mon Sep 4 12:38:19 CDT 2006

* On Mon, 4 Sep 2006, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> * "Tom Wickline" <twickline at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Looks to me like reverse engineered code is "not permitted for
> > inclusion in ReactOS" so how is it there participating in "dirty"
> > reverse engineering?
>
> That's just a declaration supposed to create a better face on public,
> nothing more to take it seriously. Same thing about auditing IMO.

Well, Dmitry and Mike, this sound very probable, but have you any proof of
"all ReactOS code audit process being fake" ?

I very well believe some parts of their code may be dirty, but then please
pinpoint this.  Otherwise you sound like sentencing ReactOS to death even
w/o taking a precise look at it :(

IMHO the dirty parts are to be moved or are already moved to the TinyKRNL
project, no?