[svrapi 2/2] realizes 3 functions of svrapi.dll

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 10:20:32 CDT 2006

On 9/8/06, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> Since many people don't seem to understand this, from now on I'm going
> to reject all patches that add documentation, unless the submitter
> explicitly mentions that he didn't look at MSDN to write it. I'm sorry
> to penalize people who do the right thing, but I can't continue to
> waste time checking every single doc patch against MSDN.

I've updated the IMPLEMENTING NEW API CALLS section of the DEVELOPER
HINTS on the wiki to reflect this new policy change in the example
section

"NOTE: When submitting documentation changes, you must clearly state
that when creating your patch that you did not copy the function
documentation from MSDN. When implementing a new function it is fine
to look at the API documentation on MSDN however the api documentation
must be written in your own words."

--
Steven Edwards