Wine translations statistics

Mikołaj Zalewski mikolaj at zalewski.pl
Mon Sep 25 09:24:30 CDT 2006

>>To check what needs to be translated I have played a bit with wrc
>>--verify-translation and made some HTML from it's results. As this
>>might interest other translators I've put the statistics at
>>http://pf128.krakow.sdi.tpnet.pl/wine-transl/ .
>>

>Very nice! It would be cool if we could integrate this on winehq.org.
>Care to try that?

  Yes, I could try to do it. However I would need to know where could I
find some winehq.org pages source codes that could be used as an
example, how to send my code (also through wine-patches?) and how to
update the data files for the pages (e.g. I could send my scripts to be
run on winehq or do it on my server and upload the results to winehq?).

Mikolaj Zalewski