WineHQ for Wine 1.0

Alex Waite awaite2 at uiuc.edu
Sat Oct 6 13:32:32 CDT 2007

  Awhile ago I sent a few patches in to cleanup some HTML and CSS on
WineHQ.  I didn't continue with writing more patches since it seemed
like we didn't have a clear idea of what direction we wanted to pursue.
 I am more than happy to help with a rewrite or update of the site, but
as long as we have an plan of what we want to accomplish and how to go
about it.
  With the release of Wine 1.0 coming... sometime... in the future, it
would make sense if we had an updated website to accompany that release.